ICSE Class 10 - Properties in Modern Periodic Table Videos
Elements in the modern periodic table are arranged on the basis of their
Which is the longest period in the modern periodic table?
Oxides of alkaline earth metals are ________ in nature.
The elements with atomic number from 58 to 71 are called
Across the period, the number if valence electrons
- GIVE REASON Electronegativity increases across a period from left to right in the periodic table.Pls let me know-thanks.
- 23 atomic mass, 11 protons, how many neutrons
- Why is lithium regarded in least electronegative
- state the trend in chemical reactivity : I) across the period left to right, 2) down the group
- periodic classification of elements
- which metal has most electron affinity and which has least and why? Na, K, Li, or Cs
- which element has smallest atomic radius and which element has largest atomic radius in the periodic table?
- which element has least electron affinity and which has the most electron affinity in the periodic table?
- why melting and boiling points of metal decreases down the group?? why melting and boiling point of metal first increses across a period , till 14A and then decreses??
- In the same period or subgroup a gradual change in a particular property may be seen.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.