ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Periodic Table - Periodic Properties and Variations of Properties
What happens to the atomic size of elements on moving from left to right in a period?
Among the alkaline earth metals, which element has high metallic character?
On moving from left to right in the periodic table, the nuclear pull
- GIVE REASON Electronegativity increases across a period from left to right in the periodic table.Pls let me know-thanks.
- 23 atomic mass, 11 protons, how many neutrons
- Why is lithium regarded in least electronegative
- state the trend in chemical reactivity : I) across the period left to right, 2) down the group
- periodic classification of elements
- which metal has most electron affinity and which has least and why? Na, K, Li, or Cs
- which element has smallest atomic radius and which element has largest atomic radius in the periodic table?
- which element has least electron affinity and which has the most electron affinity in the periodic table?
- why melting and boiling points of metal decreases down the group?? why melting and boiling point of metal first increses across a period , till 14A and then decreses??
- In the same period or subgroup a gradual change in a particular property may be seen.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.