23 atomic mass, 11 protons, how many neutrons
Asked by bethelhouse434a | 27th Jun, 2022, 10:08: PM
Number of neutrons = 23-11 = 12
Answered by | 28th Jun, 2022, 12:21: AM
- GIVE REASON Electronegativity increases across a period from left to right in the periodic table.Pls let me know-thanks.
- Why is lithium regarded in least electronegative
- state the trend in chemical reactivity : I) across the period left to right, 2) down the group
- periodic classification of elements
- which metal has most electron affinity and which has least and why? Na, K, Li, or Cs
- which element has smallest atomic radius and which element has largest atomic radius in the periodic table?
- which element has least electron affinity and which has the most electron affinity in the periodic table?
- why melting and boiling points of metal decreases down the group?? why melting and boiling point of metal first increses across a period , till 14A and then decreses??
- In the same period or subgroup a gradual change in a particular property may be seen.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number