ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Modern Periodic Table
The classification of element helps in
Which of the following set of elements obeys Dobereiner's law of triads?
Newlands' law was similar to which of the following?
- Select the correct answer (1) across a period,the ionisation potential ( increase, decrease ,remains same) (2)down a group,electron affinity (increase, decrease,remain same)
- periodicity is observed due to similar .....
- Define periodicity
- How to find the valency of an element?
- name the element in correct order of their increasing atom atomic numbers present in the first second and third short period of the periodic table state each element electronic configuration
- groups and periods funda in periodic table
- How can I self study any chapter with clear conceptual understanding the particular chapter that is not taught in school and without the help of online videos??
- why is the periodic table named as it is?
- an alkali metal in period 3 and halogen in period 2
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number