ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Electrovalent Bonding
What will be the net charge on Al (2, 8, 3) when it forms an ion?
Which of the following is true about ionic compounds?
Ionic compounds are mostly found in the
Which is not a property of ionic compounds?
- How much power (IP) is needed to transfer one electron from one atom to another atom?
- Why they are electro bond
- If i add Na and Cl artificially , what will happen then Will it form common salt
- Ionic compounds are solids with high melting point give reason
- Element X has 2 valence electrons ,element X has atomic number 7. A) Write equation to show how X and Y form ions. B) If B is a diatomic gas ,write the equation for the direct combination of X and Y to form a compound.
- what is electrovalence
- define ionisation potential
- What is ionisation? Please explain in easy language. Why does ionisation take place? How can covalent compounds be converted into ions as they are composed of molecules?
- why electrovalent compounds dissolve in water but not in petrol
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number