ICSE Class 10 - Covalent Bonding Videos
Discuss the formation and properties of covalent compounds.
- GIVW REASON Oxygen molecule forms a double bond while Nitrogen molecules forms a triple bond.-pls let me know.thanks
- Give reason Coordinate bonds can be formed by Ammonia but not by ammonium ion.Pls let me know thanks.
- covalent bond is formed between
- number of molecules occupied by 32 gram of sulphur dioxide
- Draw the electron dot diagram and structure of: a) Hydrogen b) Chlorine c) Oxygen d) Nitrogen
- why covalent bond needs high electronagetivity
- Is atomicity of all metals is only 1?
- If the power of IP is not equal to the power of EA , will the atoms will react with each other ?
- Does ionisation occur only in polar covalent molecules or in both polar and non- polar covalent molecules?