If the power of IP is not equal to the power of EA , will the atoms will react with each other ?
Asked by adityagogineni15.10spicertl | 17th Jun, 2020, 07:21: PM
IP is not equal to EA. These two are different and applies in two different case.
For an electrovalent minium IP and High EA are suitable to react easiliy with each other.
Answered by Ravi | 17th Jun, 2020, 09:55: PM
- number of molecules occupied by 32 gram of sulphur dioxide
- Draw the electron dot diagram and structure of: a) Hydrogen b) Chlorine c) Oxygen d) Nitrogen
- why covalent bond needs high electronagetivity
- Is atomicity of all metals is only 1?
- Does ionisation occur only in polar covalent molecules or in both polar and non- polar covalent molecules?
- Draw the dot diagram for polar covalent molecule, hydrogen chloride.
- Why covalent compounds are inslouble in water?
- how many atoms does a stable molecule have
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number