what is electrovalence
Asked by alshivakumar12 | 3rd Jul, 2018, 06:11: PM
The number of electrons donated or accepted by the valence shell of an atom of an element so as to achieve the stable electronic configuration is called electrovalency.
Answered by Ramandeep | 3rd Jul, 2018, 06:57: PM
- Why they are electro bond
- If i add Na and Cl artificially , what will happen then Will it form common salt
- Ionic compounds are solids with high melting point give reason
- Element X has 2 valence electrons ,element X has atomic number 7. A) Write equation to show how X and Y form ions. B) If B is a diatomic gas ,write the equation for the direct combination of X and Y to form a compound.
- define ionisation potential
- What is ionisation? Please explain in easy language. Why does ionisation take place? How can covalent compounds be converted into ions as they are composed of molecules?
- why electrovalent compounds dissolve in water but not in petrol
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number