ICSE Class 10 - Electrovalent Bonding Videos
Writing Molecular Formulae_2
This video explains how to write the molecular formulae of the compounds.
- generally the ionic compounds have high melting points
- How much power (IP) is needed to transfer one electron from one atom to another atom?
- Why they are electro bond
- If i add Na and Cl artificially , what will happen then Will it form common salt
- Ionic compounds are solids with high melting point give reason
- Element X has 2 valence electrons ,element X has atomic number 7. A) Write equation to show how X and Y form ions. B) If B is a diatomic gas ,write the equation for the direct combination of X and Y to form a compound.
- what is electrovalence
- define ionisation potential
- What is ionisation? Please explain in easy language. Why does ionisation take place? How can covalent compounds be converted into ions as they are composed of molecules?
- why electrovalent compounds dissolve in water but not in petrol