ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Chemical Bonding - Ionic Compounds and Covalent Compounds
- How much power (IP) is needed to transfer one electron from one atom to another atom?
- Why they are electro bond
- If i add Na and Cl artificially , what will happen then Will it form common salt
- Ionic compounds are solids with high melting point give reason
- Element X has 2 valence electrons ,element X has atomic number 7. A) Write equation to show how X and Y form ions. B) If B is a diatomic gas ,write the equation for the direct combination of X and Y to form a compound.
- what is electrovalence
- define ionisation potential
- What is ionisation? Please explain in easy language. Why does ionisation take place? How can covalent compounds be converted into ions as they are composed of molecules?
- why electrovalent compounds dissolve in water but not in petrol
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.