ICSE Class 10 Biology Photosynthesis
What is photosynthesis? Thoroughly understand this important concept in Biology with ICSE Class 10 Biology – Photosynthesis – Provider of Food for All – Photosynthesis chapter materials. Learn concepts such as autotrophic nutrition by utilising our Biology chapter videos. Revise important photosynthesis-based questions by watching our interactive exam decoded videos by Biology experts.
Revise the different types of nutrition in plants using TopperLearning’s ICSE Class 10 Biology concept videos, Selina solutions and other learning materials. Practise the chapter concepts by attempting mock tests with questions such as MCQs, true or false questions, short answer questions and more. For exam preparation, our topic notes and mock exam question papers can come in handy.
- What is the Difference between end products of light reaction and dark reaction? If lime water is placed in the experimental set up for proving carbon dioxide is necessary for photosynthesis, will it work satisfactorily. Give reason. Describe the chemical changes which takes place in dark reactions. Why is the light independent phase called biosynthetic phase?
- the exchange of gases during respiration and photosynthesis takes place by
- Explain the mechanism of opening and closing stoma by Potassium ion concentration theory
- I want to know the two functions of chloroplast
- how is water formed as a result of photosynthesis? explain the process for the formation of water molecule as a product of photosynthesis.
- The photolyis of water and co2 fixation takes places in where?
- State true or false, if false rewrite the correct statement: The pH of the guard cells increase during daytime.
- Do as directed: 1.two memberanes which divide cochlea inti 3 parts. 2.isotonic and hypertonic (ratio of solute and solvents) 3.pineal body and hypothalamus(difference in position in brain) 4.monocytes are scavangers(T/F) 5.photosynthesis occurs in mosses(T/F) 6.radiant energy os converted into chemical energy during photosynthesis(T/F).
- Name the following : 1) The kind of plastids found in mesophyll cells of leaf 2) The compound which stores energy in the cells 3) The part of chloroplast where the dark reaction of photosynthesis takes place
- What is the shape of the shape of guard cell present in the stomata
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number