ICSE Class 10 - Photosynthesis Videos
This video explains the mechanism of gaseous exchange during photosynthesis.
- what is light reaction and dark reaction
- what is sugar concentration theory and potassium ion theory ?
- What is sugar concentration theory
- Plsssss answer.............. Arrange and rewrite the terms in each group in correct order to be in a logical sequence beginning with the term that is underlined: Snake, Rabbit, Cabbage, Hawk
- mechanism of photosynthesis
- Oxygen is necessary for complete oxidation of glucose
- what happens in photolysis
- if the rate of respiration becomes more than the rate of photosynthesis plant will
Please tell me the first answer, and how did you arrive at the answer, what is the reason for the answer..
- What is the Difference between end products of light reaction and dark reaction? If lime water is placed in the experimental set up for proving carbon dioxide is necessary for photosynthesis, will it work satisfactorily. Give reason. Describe the chemical changes which takes place in dark reactions. Why is the light independent phase called biosynthetic phase?