ICSE Class 10 Biology Photosynthesis - Provider of Food for All
Leaves of a potted plant were coated with Vaseline. Which of the following would be affected?
Opening and closing of stomata depend on
Why do more gas bubbles arise when baking soda is added to an experiment to see the evolution of oxygen?
- mechanism of photosynthesis
- Oxygen is necessary for complete oxidation of glucose
- what happens in photolysis
- if the rate of respiration becomes more than the rate of photosynthesis plant will
Please tell me the first answer, and how did you arrive at the answer, what is the reason for the answer..
- What is the Difference between end products of light reaction and dark reaction? If lime water is placed in the experimental set up for proving carbon dioxide is necessary for photosynthesis, will it work satisfactorily. Give reason. Describe the chemical changes which takes place in dark reactions. Why is the light independent phase called biosynthetic phase?
- the exchange of gases during respiration and photosynthesis takes place by
- Explain the mechanism of opening and closing stoma by Potassium ion concentration theory
- I want to know the two functions of chloroplast
- how is water formed as a result of photosynthesis? explain the process for the formation of water molecule as a product of photosynthesis.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.