ICSE Class 10 - Photosynthesis Videos
Autotrophic Nutrition - Part 1
Why is it necessary to boil the leaf in water after destarching it?
Why is potassium hydroxide used in photosynthesis experiments?
Which of the following correctly shows the changes in guard cells and the exchange of gases?
- what is light reaction and dark reaction
- what is sugar concentration theory and potassium ion theory ?
- What is sugar concentration theory
- Plsssss answer.............. Arrange and rewrite the terms in each group in correct order to be in a logical sequence beginning with the term that is underlined: Snake, Rabbit, Cabbage, Hawk
- mechanism of photosynthesis
- Oxygen is necessary for complete oxidation of glucose
- what happens in photolysis
- if the rate of respiration becomes more than the rate of photosynthesis plant will
Please tell me the first answer, and how did you arrive at the answer, what is the reason for the answer..
- What is the Difference between end products of light reaction and dark reaction? If lime water is placed in the experimental set up for proving carbon dioxide is necessary for photosynthesis, will it work satisfactorily. Give reason. Describe the chemical changes which takes place in dark reactions. Why is the light independent phase called biosynthetic phase?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.