In given figure, PQL and PRM are tangents to the circle with centre O
at the points Q and R respectively. S is a point on the circle such
that SQL =50o and SRM=60o. Find the value of QSR.
In given figure, O is the centre of the circle.
Therefore, DOQL=DORM =90o
(radius is perpendicular to tangent at the point of contact)
Thus , DQSR = DOSQ+DOSR = 40°+30°=70°
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics