prove that a diameter AB of a circle bisects all those chords which are the tangent at the point A
Asked by shivappahb308 | 21st Sep, 2020, 02:15: PM
This question has already been answered.
To get the answer,
Answered by Renu Varma | 22nd Sep, 2020, 01:12: PM
- Question no.4 from the chapter Circles.
- plz solve these
- question no 51
- Two circles touches internally at a point P and from a point T ,the common tangent at P , tangent segments TQ and TR are drawn to the two circle Prove that TQ=TR
- In this figure BD = passing through center o. And AB=12 and AC=8 find the reading of circle
- Two tangents are drawn from a point p to a circle of radius √3 . the angels between the tangent is 60° . find the length of a 2 tangent
- Parellel lines u and v are tangents of a circle at two distinct points A and B. Prove that AB is diameter of the circle.
- please answer these questions
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number