CBSE Class 9 Maths Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
- find the perimeter of a square field whose area is 13689 metre square
- how the two parallelograms are equal
- Area, base and corresponding altitude are x2, x-3 and x+4 respectively. Find the area of parallelogram.
- prove that parallelograms on the same base and with same area lie between the same parallels
- Area of trapezium
Please solve this question
- ABCD and BCFE are parallelograms. If area of triangle EBC = 480 sq. cm. Calculate (i) area of parallelogram ABCD (ii) area of parallelogram BCFE.
- The figure shows two parallelograms ABCD and ABEF. Prove that Area of ADF = area of BCE.
- ABCD is a parallelogram of area 900 sq. cm. AP is drawn perpendicular to BC and AQ is perpendicular to DC. If AP = 24 cm and AQ = 18.75 cm. Calculate (i) AB (ii) BC (iii) area of ABC.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.