find the perimeter of a square field whose area is 13689 metre square
Asked by yadavPriy000 | 6th May, 2021, 07:11: PM
Area of a square field = 13689m2
→ side2 = 13689
→ side = 117 m
The perimeter of a square field = 4 (side) = 4(117) = 468 m
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 7th May, 2021, 12:33: PM
- how the two parallelograms are equal
- Area, base and corresponding altitude are x2, x-3 and x+4 respectively. Find the area of parallelogram.
- prove that parallelograms on the same base and with same area lie between the same parallels
- Area of trapezium
- Please ans.
- Please solve this question
- ABCD and BCFE are parallelograms. If area of triangle EBC = 480 sq. cm. Calculate (i) area of parallelogram ABCD (ii) area of parallelogram BCFE.
- The figure shows two parallelograms ABCD and ABEF. Prove that Area of ADF = area of BCE.
- ABCD is a parallelogram of area 900 sq. cm. AP is drawn perpendicular to BC and AQ is perpendicular to DC. If AP = 24 cm and AQ = 18.75 cm. Calculate (i) AB (ii) BC (iii) area of ABC.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number