ABCD is a parallelogram of area 900 sq. cm. AP is drawn perpendicular to BC and AQ is perpendicular to DC. If AP = 24 cm and AQ = 18.75 cm. Calculate (i) AB (ii) BC (iii) area of ABC.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 17th Aug, 2017, 01:56: PM
Area of parallelogram = base corresponding altitude.
Area of parallelogram ABCD = BC AP
900 = BC 24
BC = 37.5 cm.
Also, 900 = AB 18.75
AB = 48 cm.
Answered by | 17th Aug, 2017, 03:56: PM
- find the perimeter of a square field whose area is 13689 metre square
- how the two parallelograms are equal
- Area, base and corresponding altitude are x2, x-3 and x+4 respectively. Find the area of parallelogram.
- prove that parallelograms on the same base and with same area lie between the same parallels
- Area of trapezium
- Please ans.
- Please solve this question
- ABCD and BCFE are parallelograms. If area of triangle EBC = 480 sq. cm. Calculate (i) area of parallelogram ABCD (ii) area of parallelogram BCFE.
- The figure shows two parallelograms ABCD and ABEF. Prove that Area of ADF = area of BCE.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number