Area, base and corresponding altitude are x2, x-3 and x+4 respectively. Find the area of parallelogram.
Asked by prakash.sanyasi | 4th Jan, 2020, 05:09: PM
Area = base × height
x2 = (x-3)(x+4)
x2 = x2 + x - 12
x = 12
Answered by Arun | 4th Jan, 2020, 07:23: PM
- find the perimeter of a square field whose area is 13689 metre square
- how the two parallelograms are equal
- prove that parallelograms on the same base and with same area lie between the same parallels
- Area of trapezium
- Please ans.
- Please solve this question
- ABCD and BCFE are parallelograms. If area of triangle EBC = 480 sq. cm. Calculate (i) area of parallelogram ABCD (ii) area of parallelogram BCFE.
- The figure shows two parallelograms ABCD and ABEF. Prove that Area of ADF = area of BCE.
- ABCD is a parallelogram of area 900 sq. cm. AP is drawn perpendicular to BC and AQ is perpendicular to DC. If AP = 24 cm and AQ = 18.75 cm. Calculate (i) AB (ii) BC (iii) area of ABC.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number