CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Laws of Chemical Combination
Which of the following is not a chemical change?
Who proposed the law of combination of mass?
What is the ratio of nitrogen to hydrogen in ammonia?
Which of the following is an example of the law of multiple proportions?
- What is kinetic energy?
- what is chemical
- What is kinetic energy
- What is inter molecular force?
- What is meaning of kinetic energy
- in a reaction 4.0g of sodium carbonate were reacted with 10g of hydrochloric acid. The product was a mixture of 2.5g of carbon dioxide and 11.5g of sodium chloride.
- How to identify which radical it is? Any tricks to find?
- What are the forth drawback of Delton'theory ?
- What does 20% w/v sugar syrup means what.
- In a reaction 5.3gm of sodium carbonate reacted with 6gm of ethanoic acid , the products were 2.2gm of carbon dioxide, 0.9gm of water and 8.2 gm of sodium ethanoic. Show that , these observations are in agreement with law of conservation of mass.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number