CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Atoms and Molecules
Which of the following is the correct chemical formula of diatomic nitrogen?
Which of the following molecules does not contain carbon and hydrogen?
What is the atomicity of the ozone molecule?
- are atoms so small
- what is molecular mass
- Why water is considered a compound? Mention two points
- What is the difference between Atoms and Molecules and Moles?
- What is variable valency?
- write the molecular formula of alluminium oxide
- what is independent existence
- what are atoms
- smallest atom
- convert the following temperature into Kelvin scale 30 degree Celsius 27 degree Celsius
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.