are atoms so small
Asked by rishabhanuskakumawat09 | 5th May, 2021, 06:36: PM
An atom is the smallest particle of an element, having the same chemical properties as the bulk element. All matter is composed of atoms, and atoms are indivisible and indestructible.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 6th May, 2021, 11:51: AM
- what is molecular mass
- Why water is considered a compound? Mention two points
- What is the difference between Atoms and Molecules and Moles?
- What is variable valency?
- write the molecular formula of alluminium oxide
- what is independent existence
- what are atoms
- smallest atom
- convert the following temperature into Kelvin scale 30 degree Celsius 27 degree Celsius
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number