CBSE Class 9 - Basic Units of Matter Videos
Name the Indian philosopher who named the smallest indivisible particle of matter as ‘Parmanu’ about 500 BC.
The particles of an atom are called
Which atom of an element has the highest atomic radius?
- are atoms so small
- what is molecular mass
- Why water is considered a compound? Mention two points
- What is the difference between Atoms and Molecules and Moles?
- What is variable valency?
- write the molecular formula of alluminium oxide
- what is independent existence
- what are atoms
- smallest atom
- convert the following temperature into Kelvin scale 30 degree Celsius 27 degree Celsius
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.