convert the following temperature into Kelvin scale 30 degree Celsius 27 degree Celsius
Asked by nangaljarial | 1st Apr, 2020, 08:08: PM
(i)30 + 273 = 303K
(ii) 27 + 273 = 300K
Answered by Ramandeep | 2nd Apr, 2020, 01:22: AM
- a cork float in water while the iron nail sink .give region
- how to calculate a molecular mass?
- an element x show 2 valancies of 3&5. workout the formula of 2 oxide of this element.
- What is the difference between atom and ion
- Who tells that atom is smallest unit of life
- how are molecules formed?
- Define Atom
- what is kinetic energy?
- What type of iron is (CO3)2. Discuss
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number