How to identify which radical it is? Any tricks to find?
Asked by prakash.sanyasi | 9th Feb, 2020, 10:59: PM
Negatively charged radicals are acaidic radicals. These are non metallic ions and group of nonmetalic atoms with negative charge.
Positively charged radicals are basic radicals. These are metallic ions and group of nonmetallic atoms with positive charge.
Answered by Ravi | 10th Feb, 2020, 11:34: AM
- in a reaction 4.0g of sodium carbonate were reacted with 10g of hydrochloric acid. The product was a mixture of 2.5g of carbon dioxide and 11.5g of sodium chloride.
- What are the forth drawback of Delton'theory ?
- What does 20% w/v sugar syrup means what.
- In a reaction 5.3gm of sodium carbonate reacted with 6gm of ethanoic acid , the products were 2.2gm of carbon dioxide, 0.9gm of water and 8.2 gm of sodium ethanoic. Show that , these observations are in agreement with law of conservation of mass.
- Maam Is NO a compound or element
- State the formula of the compound between sulphur and hydrogen
- why are decompositin reaction is called opposite of combination reaction
- the constituent element of sulphuric acid
- What is law of conservation of mass is also known as?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number