CBSE Class 9 - Laws of Chemical Combination Videos
Atoms and Molecules - Exam Decoded - 2
Statement: ‘Matter can neither be created nor destroyed’.
Above statement is related to which among these laws?
In the reaction, Fe + S ⟶ FeS
If mass of reactants is 90 g, then the mass of the product is
Which among the following is one that illustrates the law of multiple proportions?
- What is kinetic energy?
- what is chemical
- What is kinetic energy
- What is inter molecular force?
- What is meaning of kinetic energy
in a reaction 4.0g of sodium carbonate were reacted with 10g of hydrochloric acid. The product was a mixture of 2.5g of carbon dioxide and 11.5g of sodium chloride.
- How to identify which radical it is? Any tricks to find?
- What are the forth drawback of Delton'theory ?
- What does 20% w/v sugar syrup means what.
- In a reaction 5.3gm of sodium carbonate reacted with 6gm of ethanoic acid , the products were 2.2gm of carbon dioxide, 0.9gm of water and 8.2 gm of sodium ethanoic. Show that , these observations are in agreement with law of conservation of mass.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.