CBSE Class 9 Biology Tissues
The nervous tissue transmits
The cell body of the neuron is also called
Change in action potential into a chemical message performed by axons is a function of the
- explain xylem
- contractile protein are found in
- What is a black reaction? How was Camilio Golgi able to identify it
- Is cardiac muscle Striated or unstriated ?
- What is the utility of tissues in multicellular organisms ? give answer in two points sir .
- why do paper cuts hurt so much?
- Who discovered neuron cells for the first time?
- labeled diagram of nerve cell
- Give any four locations where the smooth muscles are found.
- Name the muscles which have cylindrical and non-tapering cells.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.