CBSE Class 9 Biology Protective and Complex Plant Tissues
Which one of the following is not a protective tissue?
Which of the following is used in microscopic slides to view epidermal cells?
Which of the following forms a cuticle within and on the outer surface of the cell wall?
The windows of a house resemble which part of the plant?
After maturation, meristematic tissues form the
- Differentiate between epidermal and cork cells
- tissue that is absent in monocot is
- What is difference between Parenchyma and Sclenchyma
- Cellular structure of sclenchyma
- Why stomata is in plants
- in ch - tissue in the process of phloem and xylem how the water goes up from roots to plants,as their is gravitation too,so how??
- explain me about simple permenant tissue
- Identify the group comprising specialized tissues for conduction of water in the body
- Distinguish between meristematic tissue and permanent tissue
- Name and describe two protective tissues of plants.Give their another function as well.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number