CBSE Class 9 - Protective and Complex Plant Tissues Videos
Learn the structure, function and location of epithelial and vascular tissues.
- Aquatic plants have the ability to float in water. how
- is chlorenchyma present in desert plants? if yes, then where?
- explain about complex tissue
- What is cork cell?
- Which cell does not have perforated cell wall
- name the conducting tissue present in plant
- the middle lemalla is formed of
- Differentiate between epidermal and cork cells
- tissue that is absent in monocot is
- What is difference between Parenchyma and Sclenchyma