CBSE Class 9 Biology Tissues
In an experiment on complex tissues, when a flower is dipped in red-coloured water, the red colour reaches the
Which of the following is not a part of the xylem tissue?
Which of the following stores food?
Which of the following is a thin-walled elongated cell which forms a slender tubular structure in the phloem?
- is chlorenchyma present in desert plants? if yes, then where?
- explain about complex tissue
- What is cork cell?
- Which cell does not have perforated cell wall
- name the conducting tissue present in plant
- the middle lemalla is formed of
- Differentiate between epidermal and cork cells
- tissue that is absent in monocot is
- What is difference between Parenchyma and Sclenchyma
- Cellular structure of sclenchyma
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.