tissue that is absent in monocot is
Asked by subhrotodeb9 | 27th Aug, 2020, 09:40: AM
Collenchyma is absent in monocot plants.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th Aug, 2020, 12:23: PM
- What is cork cell?
- Which cell does not have perforated cell wall
- name the conducting tissue present in plant
- the middle lemalla is formed of
- Differentiate between epidermal and cork cells
- What is difference between Parenchyma and Sclenchyma
- Cellular structure of sclenchyma
- Why stomata is in plants
- in ch - tissue in the process of phloem and xylem how the water goes up from roots to plants,as their is gravitation too,so how??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number