CBSE Class 9 Biology Tissues
- is chlorenchyma present in desert plants? if yes, then where?
- explain about complex tissue
- What is cork cell?
- Which cell does not have perforated cell wall
- name the conducting tissue present in plant
- the middle lemalla is formed of
- Differentiate between epidermal and cork cells
- tissue that is absent in monocot is
- What is difference between Parenchyma and Sclenchyma
- Cellular structure of sclenchyma
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.