Asked by mohdmustafa12248 | 30th Oct, 2021, 05:38: AM
Xylem is the type of transport tissue in vascular plants. Its basic function is to transport water, but it also transports some nutrients through the plant.It contains xylem parenchyma, xylem sclerenchyma, vessel elements and tracheids.
Answered by Ramandeep | 30th Oct, 2021, 07:11: PM
- contractile protein are found in
- What is a black reaction? How was Camilio Golgi able to identify it
- Is cardiac muscle Striated or unstriated ?
- What is the utility of tissues in multicellular organisms ? give answer in two points sir .
- why do paper cuts hurt so much?
- Who discovered neuron cells for the first time?
- labeled diagram of nerve cell
- Give any four locations where the smooth muscles are found.
- Name the muscles which have cylindrical and non-tapering cells.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number