What is the utility of tissues in multicellular organisms ?
give answer in two points sir .
Asked by raza.asif0143 | 16th Aug, 2018, 04:03: PM
1. A multi-cellular organism is made up of many different types of cells. Each cell carries out a specific function. A group of cells that carries out a specific function is called a tissue.
2. Different tissues carry out different functions. This is called the division of labour. A tissue gives the highest possible efficiency of function in multi-cellular organisms.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 17th Aug, 2018, 09:35: AM
- explain xylem
- contractile protein are found in
- What is a black reaction? How was Camilio Golgi able to identify it
- Is cardiac muscle Striated or unstriated ?
- why do paper cuts hurt so much?
- Who discovered neuron cells for the first time?
- labeled diagram of nerve cell
- Give any four locations where the smooth muscles are found.
- Name the muscles which have cylindrical and non-tapering cells.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number