Give any four locations where the smooth muscles are found.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Smooth muscles are present in the alimentary canal, the iris of eye, in ureters and in the bronchi of lungs.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- contractile protein are found in
- What is a black reaction? How was Camilio Golgi able to identify it
- Is cardiac muscle Striated or unstriated ?
- What is the utility of tissues in multicellular organisms ? give answer in two points sir .
- why do paper cuts hurt so much?
- Who discovered neuron cells for the first time?
- labeled diagram of nerve cell
- Name the muscles which have cylindrical and non-tapering cells.
- Differentiate between cardiac and striated muscles.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number