CBSE Class 9 Biology Diversity in Living Organisms
Which of the following is not classified under vertebrates?
Which of the following are warm-blooded organisms?
In bony fish, the skeleton is made of
The exoskeleton of Aves is made of
- What is the difference between the heart structure of cold blooded animals and warm blooded animlas?
- No. of camber a crocodile has
- Is whale protochordata or vertribrata
- Why do only some birds fly??
- All birds have wings then why Bird like peacock cannot fly
- Why aves and Mammalia have 4 chamber heart
- What is phylum chordata
- How is the heart of a frog different from the heart of a dog?
- Vertebrates are grouped into how many classes?
- Presence of spiral valve in stomach is the characteristic feature of which class?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.