CBSE Class 9 Biology Diversity in Living Organisms
The exoskeleton of arthropods is made of
In which of the following parts the internal organs are present in molluscs?
Spiny skinned organisms include
The locomotory organs of Echinoderms are called
- How many chambers are found in human heart
- Members of which phylum have a reduced body cavity?
- Peculiar water vascular system is a characteristic feature of which phylum?
- Which organism is known as devil fish?
- Give one example of each:i. Arthropod without antenna ii. Arthropod with antenna iii. Organism with spiny skin iv. Organism whose body is covered by mantle
- Write short note on Phylum Arthropoda.
- What features are possessed by members of Phylum Echinodermata?
- What are the salient features of Phylum Mollusca?
- A group of children were playing on a heap of sand. One of them collected some shelled creatures from the sand. Being taught lesson on diversity in school, one of them identified them as snail.(i) Name the phylum to which snail belongs?(ii) Write two characteristic features of this phylum.(iii) Give few more examples of the particular phylum.
- Name the excretory organs of following:(i) Cockroach(ii) Leech
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.