CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Evaporation And Condensation
- name the solid subtance which is less deanser than its liquid at its melting point
- give reason. the smell of hot seixxling food reaches you several metres away, but to get the smell from cold food you have to go close.
- List two differences between boiling and evaporation.
- Why steam is more dangerous than boiling water?
- The rate of evaporation of a liquid increases on heating. Explain.
- Why clothes take longer time to dry up in rainy weather than in a sunny day?
- Why does clothes dry up faster in an open ground than in a closed room?
- What will happen to the size of rain water puddles in a hot sunny day?
- When is the air said to be damp or dry? What happens to the humidity in such conditions?
- How does evaporation cause cooling?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number