CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Evaporation and Condensation
- Why Does a our palm feels cool when we spray sanitizer on it ?
- what is condensation . give example.
- explain giving examples the various factors on which rate of evaporation depends
- what is sublimation
- which phenomenon occurs during chahange of size of napthalene balls
- Liquid is the form of Matter which can flow and changes ________.
- Why do we see water droplets collected on the outer surface of a glass container, containing ice?
- How evaporation results in coolnes?
- name the solid subtance which is less deanser than its liquid at its melting point
- give reason. the smell of hot seixxling food reaches you several metres away, but to get the smell from cold food you have to go close.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number