CBSE Class 9 - Evaporation and Condensation Videos
The phenomenon in which liquid changes to its vapour is
Kinetic energy of particles is______ at the surface of a liquid than in the bulk.
Evaporation takes place at the temperature
Below the freezing point, a substance is in the
- condensation process is opposite to [ ] process
- how does evaporation takes place
- as we go at higher place the temperature get cool ,so the cloud which contain water why not get convert into ice?
- Why Does a our palm feels cool when we spray sanitizer on it ?
- what is condensation . give example.
- explain giving examples the various factors on which rate of evaporation depends
- what is sublimation
which phenomenon occurs during chahange of size of napthalene balls
- Liquid is the form of Matter which can flow and changes ________.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.