Why Does a our palm feels cool when we spray sanitizer on it ?
Asked by vipulvspecial | 26th May, 2021, 09:45: AM
Sanitiser contains alcohol. It feels cold when we spray sanitiser on our palm because the alcohol in it evaporates quickly, drawing away heat as it does so. It is cold as it evaporates.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 26th May, 2021, 11:56: AM
- as we go at higher place the temperature get cool ,so the cloud which contain water why not get convert into ice?
- what is condensation . give example.
- explain giving examples the various factors on which rate of evaporation depends
- what is sublimation
- which phenomenon occurs during chahange of size of napthalene balls
- Liquid is the form of Matter which can flow and changes ________.
- Why do we see water droplets collected on the outer surface of a glass container, containing ice?
- How evaporation results in coolnes?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number