CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Evaporation and Condensation
- what is condensation . give example.
- explain giving examples the various factors on which rate of evaporation depends
- what is sublimation
- which phenomenon occurs during chahange of size of napthalene balls
- Liquid is the form of Matter which can flow and changes ________.
- Why do we see water droplets collected on the outer surface of a glass container, containing ice?
- How evaporation results in coolnes?
- name the solid subtance which is less deanser than its liquid at its melting point
- give reason. the smell of hot seixxling food reaches you several metres away, but to get the smell from cold food you have to go close.
- List two differences between boiling and evaporation.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number