CBSE Class 9 - Effect of Heat and Pressure on Matter Videos
States of Matter
This video explains the three states of matter, latent heat and intermolecular forces of attraction.
- What happen to the rate of diffusion if the temperature is increased?
- how does petroleum gas get liquefied
- define latent heat
- what is the physical state of water of:a.250c b. 100c
- list the points of differences between homogeneous and heterogeneous?
- what is matter
- what is meant by a substance
- Define latent heat of fusion.
- what is kinetic energy
which is not a function of epidermis