what is meant by a substance
Asked by gpranithasri | 27th Jul, 2021, 01:23: PM
Substance is a matter which is having specific properties and specific composition. Example- Sugar, Salt, Water etc.
Answered by Ramandeep | 27th Jul, 2021, 06:20: PM
- list the points of differences between homogeneous and heterogeneous?
- what is matter
- Define latent heat of fusion.
- what is kinetic energy
- which is not a function of epidermis
- Mam why is cold
- is my answers are correct
- pressure and temperature determine the state of a substance . explain this in detail in poimts
- A ballon when kept in sun , bursts after some time . Why ? ans in points
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number