list the points of differences between homogeneous and heterogeneous?
Asked by renukaramaswamyr | 8th Sep, 2021, 12:32: PM
- A mixture in which the components or constituents are uniformly distributed throughout its volume is called heterogenous mixtures.
- A mixture in which the components or constituents are not uniformly distributed throughout its volume is called heterogeneous mixtures.
- The components or the constituents cannot be easily seen separately.
- The components or the constituents can be easily seen separately.
- Example: Salt in water
- Example: Oil in water.
|Homogeneous mixtures||Heterogeneous mixtures|
Answered by Ramandeep | 8th Sep, 2021, 04:22: PM
- what is matter
- what is meant by a substance
- Define latent heat of fusion.
- what is kinetic energy
- which is not a function of epidermis
- Mam why is cold
- is my answers are correct
- pressure and temperature determine the state of a substance . explain this in detail in poimts
- A ballon when kept in sun , bursts after some time . Why ? ans in points
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number