CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Effect Of Heat And Pressure On Matter
- State three effects of heat on matter
- what type of change is weathering of rocks ?
- Ice at 0 Celsius appears cooler than Water at 0 Celsius. Why?
- Q1) What are the practical applications of steam and the latent heat of vaporization ? write any two.
- What will happen for a saturated solution if we increase or decrease it's temperature
- Why hot water freezes than cold water??
- can matter change its state
- Why gases exert pressure
- The two gases which are supplied in compressed form in homes and hospitals
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number