CBSE Class 8 Maths Profit and Loss
- 10 television sets we are sold by Harish at 5 of them he gains 10% and another 5 hi losses 10% find his gear or losses present in whole transactions
- Rachna bought 45 one kg bags of almonds at Rs.900 each .She sold 30 of them at Rs.1000 each and the Remaining at Rs.800 each. Find her gain or loss percent?
- Mahesh sold a watch at 10% loss .Had he sold it for rupees 104 more he would have gained 8%.find the selling price of the watch
- the MP of 5 kg rice is rupees 120. A spoon worth rupees 10 is given with every pack of 5 kg rice e.then the retiral gains 10% .find the CP of 5 kg rice
- a milkman sold two of his buffaloes for rippers 20000each. On one he made a gain of 5 percent and on other a loss of 10 percent. Find his overall gain or loss
- The cost price of an article is rs 500.The shopkeeper sells it at a gain of 25/2 percent .ST of 15 percent also charged. Find the amount payable by the customer
- c.p =₹80 and s.p =₹76.80 find the loss percent
- azad bought toys worth 75,000 for his toy shop. he spent some money on transportation, rent for his shop, and salary for the salesman. if he had made a profit of 10% on his real expenses (cost+overhead expenses), which were rupees 9000, calculate his overhead expenses.
- The cost of 15 bottles is equal to the selling price of 12 bottles . Find the profit or loss percent
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.