CBSE Class 8 Maths Discount
- A shopkeeper buys 90 article for ₹2, 700 and sells them at a profit of 30%. Find the selling price of each article.
- A shopkeeper allows a 10% discount on the marked price and still makes a profit of 12.5%. If the marker price is Rs.375, find the actual cost price.
- after allowing a discount of 8% on the toy it is sold for rs 216.20 find MP find the toy MP toy
- The usual price of a movie ticket at big screen Cinemas is rupees 180 on Tuesdays they offer a 15% discount calculate the cash value of the discount and the cost of the ticket on Tuesday
- Find the discount in percentage when M.P. = 1250 and S.P. = 1125
- What is the formula of Discount %
- I couldn't understand the Question No.12 of Sample Paper 2 Term 1. Please briefly explain me the solution.
- What will be the charge to be paif after allowing 3% discount and levying 13% VAT on the bill of electricity Rs.1600?
- The usual price for a movie ticket at Big Screen Cinemas is Rs180. On Tuesdays, they offer a 15% discount.Calculate the cash value of the discount and the cost of the ticket on Tuesdays.
- A music store has reduced the price of all stock by 25%. A customer who purchased a CD from this store paid Rs 240. What is the usual price of this CD, and what is the cash discount?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.