CBSE Class 8 Maths Ratios Of Quantities
- 3 / 2 hour to 5 hrs
- What is the cost of 18 m cloth
- If 3 men or 4 women can do a piece of work in 43 days how long will 7 men and 5 women take to complete the same work ?
- what will the cost of a book if 18 books coats 18 1/5 rupee
- two villages have population 220 and 550 respectively. These two villages together are to share a donation of Rs.1260000 in the ratio of their populations. Calculate the share of each.
- if a : b = c : d then prove that a^2 c + a c^2 : b^2 d + b d^2 = (a+c)^3 : (b+d)^3
- A family's earnings for 21 days is ₹770. Find its earning for 6 weeks and 3 days
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number