CBSE Class 8 Maths Ratios of Quantities
- Dear Sir/Mam, How to solve Compound Variation Questions. For Example: If 120 children consume 300 LT of milk in 30 days, how many days do 30 students children consume 540 litres of milk? Please explain an easy method to solve these kinds of questions.
- The ratio of two numbers is 7:5.If each number is decreased by 3 then their ratio becomes 3:2 . Find the sum of both the ends.
- 3 / 2 hour to 5 hrs
What is the cost of 18 m cloth
- If 3 men or 4 women can do a piece of work in 43 days how long will 7 men and 5 women take to complete the same work ?
- what will the cost of a book if 18 books coats 18 1/5 rupee
- two villages have population 220 and 550 respectively. These two villages together are to share a donation of Rs.1260000 in the ratio of their populations. Calculate the share of each.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.