CBSE Class 8 Maths Percentages
- one-third of 1206 is what percent of 134?
- pemr purchased a gold ring for his wife on their marriage anniversary the cost gold ring is rs.45000 the VAT charged was 5% find the bill
- how to calculate 6 month in year compound anually
- A school the are 60% boys students if number of girls students of girl's students in the school is 1600 find the total number of students in school.
- suresh's income is 27% less than that of Mukesh .what per cent is Mukesh's income more than that of Suresh
- express the following ratios as percent 1 1:2
If water expands by 6% of its volume as it freezes. How much ice can be required to obtained from 160m³ of water
- In an election between two candidates one candidate received 55% of the total votes and wins the election by 12000 votes find the total number of votes secured by the defeated candidate
- In an entrance exam, 21% of the candidates passed. If a total of 3150 candidates passed the examination ,find the total number of candidates that appeared in the examination
A carpet cost is Rs 12000. It is sold to a shop at profit of 15%. The shopkeeper sell it to a customer at a profit of 10%. Find the price of customer pays for the carpet.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.